Hetalia Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hallo, Sake here~

Go down

Hallo, Sake here~ Empty Hallo, Sake here~

Post  Sake Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:18 pm

I'm Sake, the owner of this site, and I hope you enjoy your time here~ ^ w.^

Anyway, I live in North Carolina of the US of A {please excuse my saying that} and I love Hetalia, Homestuck, cats, roleplay, digital art, and a few computer games, my favorite probably being Plants Vs Zombies. x3 I may occasionally add simple German to my sentences, but I do my best to keep that under control. > w.< If you're roleplaying Hetalia, you should know it anyway. >X'D

Now, I have experience in playing Austria, Russia, America, Germany, Japan, Spain, Greece, Sealand, Kugelmugel, Lithuania, Poland, Canada, and a tiny bit of Italy. My best characters would probably be Austria, America, and Germany, Austria being the absolute best and most developed {not to mention I may have a small obsession...}. I'm willing, and happy, to try other characters, however~

When it comes to pairs, I'm pretty neutral in most cases. I am absolutely obsessed with PruAus, however, and dislike most Prussia pairs, the worst being PruHun. I'm not very fond of AusHun either, or FrUK. I'm fine with pretty much anything else though. ^ w.^ I do prefer yaoi over straight or yuri, but I'm alright with anything. X'D

Nice to meet everyone~

Sake
Admin

https://hetalia-life-rp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum